Jiminy's Pumpkin & Carrot Recipe Soft & Chewy Training Treats
These pumpkin, carrot and cricket protein treats have a slightly sweet yet savory taste that dogs adore! Less than three calories a treat, these soft & chewy training treats are designed as a training reward, but they are also great for small dogs who prefer a soft, savory treat. Sustainable, humane and hypoallergenic – these treats have it all!
- Training treats made with cricket protein, which is a great alternative protein source that is both humane and sustainable.
- Features wholesome ingredients like pumpkin, carrots and oats with less than 3 calories per treat.
- High in omegas, fiber, iron and vitamins with a natural source of taurine from crickets.
- Designed as a training reward and easily break into smaller pieces for little furry friends.
- Made in the USA with no corn, wheat, soy or other fillers for those paw-tners with sensitivities.
We also thought a lot about which ingredients to include:
We Also Recommend
Pinnacle Pet Grain-Free Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food