Pet Spa & Bathing
Ken Caryl Pet Spa provides a full menu of dog grooming services. Pick from one of the services listed below or talk to us about specific dog grooming requirements. I’m sure we can arrange something to meet your needs!
Self-Serve Pet Wash: Towels, shampoo, conditioner, brushes, grooming tables, and dryers are provided. You may choose to hand wash your pet or use our hydro-massage bathing system. Tubs are disinfected between each family. Add on teeth brushing, anal gland expression, or nail trims for a nominal cost. Tubs are available for reservations to eliminate wait times.
Your cost is $20 for up to 1 hour. Each additional pet is $10. Please note that we are scheduling self-serve reservations by appointment. Read more here!
Ways To Save Money!
Purchase a FREQUENT BATHER VALUE CARD !! Purchase a Ken Caryl Pet Spa Self-Serve Value Card for $64 (one pet) receive 4 self-serve washes to use at your convenience with no experience! This is a saving of $16!
Full-Serve Bath Appointment* You provide the dirty dog and we do the rest! We will give your pet a soothing Hydro-massage shampoo to reach the deep-down dirt and dander. Secure in this warm and nurturing environment, they will have all the dead hair and undercoat removed to reveal their shiny, healthy coat. We include a complimentary nail trim. Appointments are available 7 days per week and the price varies by breed and general coat condition. We are always happy to give you a price quote. Baths are performed by trained pet professionals.
Salon Haircut Appointment* A salon haircut appointment includes a Hydro-massage bath, dry, brush, and hand scissoring per breed-specific standards and/or to the owner’s specifications. Salon rates are dependant upon breed type and general coat condition. (Heavily matted, dirty, grumpy, obese & elderly generally will take more time.) Please see our Pet Stylists for individual quotes.
* Full-service appointments generally take 3-4 hours. Our goal is to get your pet home as soon as possible, but please be patient and understand that we will call you as soon as your pet is finished. Sometimes nervous pets determine the speed at which we are able to work and we want to work WITH them so the next time they see us, they know there is nothing to fear. Please understand that a high-quality spa experience takes time, and your appointment time has been reserved for your pet. Should you be unable to keep your appointment a minimum of 24 hours notice is appreciated. Failure to give adequate notice may result in a charge for the time and/or full prepayment of your next booking which will be non-refundable.
Your appointment time is specifically scheduled for your pet, if you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule and you may be charged for the time and/or a non-refundable deposit may be necessary to schedule another appointment.
Our groomer’s time is very valuable. If you are a No-Show to an appointment, we will need to collect a non-refundable deposit before your next appointment is booked.
Thera-Clean Microbubble Baths Range $35-75 help to relieve skin conditions such as itchiness, hot spots, bacterial & yeast infections, joint issues, and skunk encounters.
Nail Trims $14 (or add to any self-serve-just let us know!) Add a power file Dremel Nail Filing for just $7 extra! Please call for an appointment.
Hydromassage $4 This is a huge time saver, recommended for thick-coated breeds or exceptionally dirty dogs. Properly dilutes products, mixes with oxygenated water to get your pet clean all the way down to their skin with the least amount of effort!
Soothing Hot Oil Soak $12 – $16 recommended for itching & allergies as well as dry, flaky coats-restores that shiny, healthy coat
Oatmeal Shampoos & Conditioner $6 – $12 recommended if your pet has allergies to help reduce the effects of dry skin issues
De-Shedding Treatment $15-$18 recommended for high shedding or undercoated breeds; a hypo-allergenic conditioner is used to open loose hair from follicles, once your pet is dry we use the Furminator tool.
Teeth brushing $5 includes the use of our Oxyfresh Dental Gel containing aloe vera
Anal Gland Expression $10 recommended if unusual odor or your dog is “scooting” his bottom
Oxyfresh Deodorizing Products Shampoo & Deodorizing Spray that destroy odors, not just cover them up! Great for De-Skunking! Awesome Ear Cleaning Product that won’t sting or burn because it doesn’t contain alcohol!
**PLEASE WAIT FOR OUR PHONE CALL THAT YOUR PET IS READY FOR PICKUP!
If it has been longer than the estimated time given to you, feel free to call but please refrain from coming into the shop. If your pup sees you, many times we are unable to finish their services due to them being excited & wiggly! If it has been longer than the 4 hours, please feel comfortable to give us a call to check on your pets’ status!
**Drops-off & Pick Ups**
We are asking that you do not drop off more than one hour prior to your appointment and pick up within an hour of the notification that your pet is ready. We do not have a lot of extra space, and cannot provide day boarding (due to our licensing restrictions).
**Making Appointments and Mutt Club**
Our groomers are popular and book up quickly!
We recommending pre-booking your appointments!
We ask that Doodles, Poodles, and other breeds that require regular maintenance, schedule on our Mutt Club Program. As a Mutt Clubber, your groomer will schedule your next appointment every 4-8 weeks to ensure you have a spot! You’ll stick with the same groomer who will get to know you and your pet, and you’ll save money on de-matting fees since your pup will be in great shape year-round. As a bonus, Mutt Clubers receive $5 toward any upgrade including nail grind, teeth brushing, de-shedding, special conditioners, and more! **We can do brush-out appointments in-between haircuts if needed
We cannot always accommodate guests arriving 15 minutes after their appointment time. We may or may not be able to move your appointment to a later time on the same day with a $10-$20 late fee applied to compensate your groomer for staying late to finish your pet.
**Late Cancellations & No Call/No Shows**
- Due to an increase in missed appointments and late arrivals, we have implemented a strict attendance policy. (We understand that illness, injury, and other emergencies arise, so the fees may be waived at the discretion of management after one incidence.)
- If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, we respectfully request at least 48 hours’ notice. Failure to give notice will result in a missed appointment fee of 50% of your scheduled service, applied to your next visit.
- We have long wait list, so advance notice allows up to fill your spot with someone who is anxiously waiting.
- Arriving more than 15 minutes late will result in a $15 late fee. We may not be able to accommodate you that day, in which case the fee will be applied to your next visit.
- If more than two appointments are missed, we require a full deposit to schedule future full-service visits.
- If you are a part of our Mutt Club Maintenance Program and do not give 24 hours’ notice you may be removed from the savings program.
- While these policies do not apply to nail trims or self-service appointments, we still appreciate a heads-up if you are unable to make it.
- These policies help keep our groomers' income steady and our prices as low as possible. We appreciate your understanding and ask that you honor your furry friend's appointment just like any appointment you would make for yourself.