Puppy Info Pages
PUPPY SURVIVAL GUIDE!
Did you get a new puppy and feel overwhelmed or just need some helpful tips & information?
Need help exercising your new puppy while you are at work? We can help provide puppy playtime and potty visits--learn more!
Picking Out Your New Puppy!
Socializing Your Puppy by Ed Frawley
Letter from Dr. Anderson regarding Non-socializing Risks
Bringing Your New Puppy Home–THE 4 P’S!
Interested in one-on-one training to help your puppy be successful? Visit our sister-company Creating Forever Dogs for info or just give us a call!
Raising Your Puppy: The Ultimate Video Guide to Your Puppy’s First 6 Months
Join Ranger and Robin for her brand new online course: Raising Your Puppy: The Ultimate Video Guide to Your Puppy’s First 6 Months.
This on-line course a step-by-step guide on what to do from the moment your puppy comes home. As he or she grows, you’ll receive ongoing guidance, tips and advice for every stage of development.
You’ll also get:
- Online access to short video tutorials covering all aspects of raising your puppy from 8 weeks to 6 months.
- A weekly “What to Do This Week” printable checklist so your whole family knows the week’s puppy-raising goals.
- Tips and tricks for solving common puppy issues such as jumping, biting, and house soiling
- Membership in an exclusive Facebook group where you can ask questions of Robin and other puppy parents.
- My best picks on puppy toys, treats, crates, and other products.
Getting your puppy started on the right paw now will help ensure that he or she grows up into a happy, healthy, well-adjusted family dog.
The course is only $99 for 3-years of unlimited access. Go at your own pace and review the material as many times as you need to.
But don’t wait! Every day that passes is critical to your puppy’s development and learning. Once this crucial window has closed, it can’t be reopened.