InClover Optagest Plant Based Prebiotics & Digestive Enzymes for Dogs & Cats
Optagest is scientifically formulated and clinically tested to provide optimal GI support, form normal stools, increase the bioavailability of nutrients in food, and support good digestion in dogs and cats from the inside out!
When it comes to promoting the overall health of our pets, digestion is the first place we start; that's because 70% of our pets’ immune systems are housed in their gut. Our best-selling digestive supplement, Optagest, is made with USDA organic plant-based prebiotics along with digestive enzymes that work to promote your pets’ health from the inside out. Digestive enzymes in Optagest work to break down the nutrients in their food and treats so they can actually absorb all the goodness you’re investing in.
When our pets are happy, we’re happy! That’s why we offer you to try our best-selling digestive supplement worry-free; if you’re not 100% happy, we’ll make it right! Our products are designed to work in 1 container’s use, and we offer free returns on all InClover products and welcome happy reviews. Keep in mind, supplements only work if you take them- daily use of our products can not only guarantee results, but also make your pets super happy in the meantime, and that’s really what we’re after.
Optagest is an excellent choice as a daily supplement to support good digestive and immune health, or to help your pet maintain intestinal balance during stressful events like changing food brands, traveling or when you are away. Optagest is available in 7 stick Tummy Trouble Fix It packs, 60 stick boxes, 100-gram bottles, and 300-gram bottles. Optagest is so easy to use-just sprinkle it on your dog or cat’s food daily!
Benefits of Optagest:
- Plant-based prebiotics promote the “good bacteria” naturally found in the intestinal tract of your pet, which encourages balanced digestion and supports immune health.
- Beneficial for supporting normal stool.
- Aids in increasing the availability of key nutrients in the food with help from digestive enzymes.
- Simple formula that does not include any ingredients that would upset sensitive stomachs.
- Promotes a healthy immune system, easy to feed, just sprinkle it on!
Organic inulin, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation solubles, dried Rhizopus oryzae fermentation solubles, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation solubles.
Guaranteed Analysis per 1/4 teaspoon
- Moisture (max): 5%
- Inulin (prebiotic): 700 mg
- Plant-based enzyme blend: 45 mg
- Protease (Aspergillus oryzae)*: 18,556 mmoles tyrosine liberated/min/g
- Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae)*: 2,025 mg starch liberated/min/g
- Lipase (Rhizopus oryzae)*: 1,033 mmoles fatty acid liberated/min/g
- Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum)*: 203 relative fluidity change units of carboxymethylcellulose liberated/5 min/g
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
Mix with moist food or sprinkle over dry food 1/4 tsp per 10 lb pet per day. Double amount for mature pets.
We Also Recommend
Weruva Pumpkin Patch Up!, Pumpkin Pumpkin, What's Your Function? Variety Pack for Dogs & Cats
Weruva Pumpkin Patch Up!, Pumpkin with Coconut Oil & Flaxseeds for Dogs & Cats